Monday, December 17, 2007

Stocking Stuffer Ideas - a few of my current faves

I've recently found a couple of great products that I thought I'd share with you. (In case you're looking for some last minute stocking stuffers!)


Cover Girl's LashBlast mascara - drugstores approx 6.99
I've been reading in several magazines great reviews about this mascara but it took looking at 3 different stores before I finally found it. It's pretty new so I don't know if the issue was that not all stores have it in stock yet or if they're just selling out that fast. The wand is big and a bit hard to get used to initially but I really like how it works!


Bare Escentuals - bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer - approx 21.00
A friend who also uses Bare Escentuals products recommended this primer and I think it works great.
Sonja Kashuk - Kashuk Tools Bristle Hair Brush - 14.99 at Target
I read reviews about this brush a while back and had to try it. The reviews were comparing it to the very pricey Mason Pearson brush and raved about how great it worked. It's from the Sonja Kashuk line at Target and although it too, took a couple of trips to different Targets to find, I have been using it for a few weeks now and am impressed. In fact, I've received several comments on how soft and shiny my hair looks, it just feels healthier after I brush it.


MAC lipglass - Lustreglass in Lustrewhite - approx 14.00
The color featured in the picture above is not the color I've been using but all of the MAC Lustreglass shades seem great. The one I'm using right now is Lustrewhite and it's the perfect neutral lip gloss. Instant Gold is one that I'd like to try as I have a friend that uses it and it really looks good.

2 comments:

k e r r y said...

I've missed you!!

CG said...

Thanks for the reviews..I'll have to try some of them out!