Thursday, June 7, 2007


So sorry for the lack of posts as of late! It's been a whirlwind here made especially so by the fact that Big Brother has been home with me this week. His daycare provider is down in Mexico on vacation likely basking in the sun as I type. How envious I am!

I can't believe it but Baby Sissy is already over 3 weeks old now! She's growing like a weed and is more and more alert each day. The sad thing is that means I'm already halfway through my maternity leave. I'm only taking 6 weeks and have to return to the ol' grind on June 25th.
Last week a received the most adorable monogrammed burp cloth made by none other then the lovely Workin' that Preppy. If you've not checked out her blog you must! She owns a monogramming business and is currently in the process of setting up a shop on Etsy. I can't wait for her to get it up and running and I will be sure to let you all know when she does. Not only is she super talented but she is kind and thoughtful. What a pleasant surprise to receive this gift from her! Stay tuned for an update when her shop opens and in the meanwhile check out her blog to see some of the fabulous items she makes!


Good news on the camera front! I unexpectedly had a visit from the much loved FedEx man a few days ago. Canon fixed my camera and returned it to me in just over a week and at no cost! I can't even believe it! I'm wondering if perhaps instead of doing a recall on the camera due to all the issues with the LCD screens if they are just repairing them at no cost if they receive them into the service center.
I'm so happy to have it back and am ready to start snapping pictures!


My home office continues to slowly evolve. I've got a couple projects in the works and will post about them soon. Found this picture at Ballard Designs that would look just perfect in my office! Don't you just love the colors?!

Project pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

workinthatpreppy said...

you are so sweet to add that to your blog! Thanks...Baby Delaney is precious! Would love to babysit! My youngest is seven so I miss it so...

CG said...

Sweet baby pic!

k e r r y said...

Beautiful little Delaney!