Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That's one spooky tree!


This project was so much fun! Susie posted about this project on her blog and I knew I had to make one too. We took the kids out to a nearby park for a nature walk to find a 'spooky' branch for our tree. It was a beautiful day and a fun little adventure for us all. I had all the items I needed on hand for this project except for the crows (Dollar Store) and the branch (nature trail :) . The little lanterns were from the dollar bin at Target last year, I just spray painted them black. Love 'em! For specific steps on how to do this project be sure to check out Susie's blog. She's a very talented person. Love so many of her ideas!

5 comments:

TupeloLove said...

I love the spooky tree, but I especially love the lanterns you have hanging from it! So creative!

Chris said...

I just saw your comment on my blog, so I popped on over. Let me tell you, I. am. in. love!! I keep going back to look at pictures over and over! I LOVE your dining room chairs that you finished. The material is PERFECT! I think I've found my new best friend! :)

Shannon said...

This turned out so good and you have the perfect spot! I love it! I love the lanterns!!

Lindsay said...

I came across your blog today and this tree is so cute! Very creative :-)

charengiwooman said...

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

Tokyo Tower(Image) changed light up in commemoration of the 50th anniversary on December 2.

In TV on December 3, 2008, many of coming foreigners seem to go to the game center and Print Club, and it plays a game crane game (UFO Catcher)(Image) popular in the game center the downtown of Tokyo. there in my country
The magazine that introduces Print Club and the game center for the foreigner is published recently.