Thursday, March 1, 2007

Humble Beginnings...

Well, I finally did it! After tossing around the idea of doing it I finally started my own blog!
I am admittedly 'new' to the blog world. I discovered the world of blogs about 6 months ago and have been hooked reading them ever since. I have several favorites that I enjoy reading on a daily basis and am always excited when I stumble upon a new one.

Ultimately I have my lovely neighbor friend to thank for finally taking the plunge. After ranting and raving to her about all the blogs I love to read she decided to start her own. What a concept! She made it look so easy and so obvious a thing to do.

I'm not certain where I'll go with this blog. I have so many ideas floating in my head. Ideas about things I've made, or could make, things I've done to decorate my home, things I'm planning to do, fabulous 'must haves' I've discovered or just random everyday things. My blog will probably cover them all!

Shall we begin?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome! Blogging is tons of fun :)

Pigtown*Design said...

Welcome to blog-world! It's lots of fun and you learn so much!

Celebrity Moms said...

Welcome to the blog world! Thanks for including me on your "favorite reads".