Monday, March 19, 2007

Mother's Little Helper


Behold the Bumbo


Not around just 2 1/2 yrs ago when I had my first child, the Bumbo has apparently become one of the 'must have' items for any new parent.


"The Bumbo Baby Seat is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. This revolutionary infant chair is uniquely designed according to the baby’s posture. The Bumbo enables babies to sit upright all by themselves! Bumbo Baby Seats are suitable for babies from as young as six weeks (or as soon as they can support their own heads unaided) to an age of approximately fourteen months.
This award winning infant chair is manufactured to the highest safety standards from low-density foam material, which makes it lightweight and portable. It is soft and comfortable for the baby, safe, hygienic and nontoxic. The integral outer skin of the material is durable and easy to clean."



After digging a bit further I was surprised at all the positive reviews I've read about this little wonder seat. You can buy your Bumbo at Target, Babies R Us, www.bumboseat.com and several other online sites. Most cost around $40, a small price to pay for a happy baby I think.
And, yes, this is on my wish list!

1 comment:

Hannah Lane said...

One of my friend's has the Bumbo and she LOVES it. Her son is able to sit up and chill out. I guess he loves it too!