I've been tagged for the first time by the lovely Heather M at Life with Lulu!! Funny thing is I've found that several of my responses are the same as hers.
This is so fun for me as I feel like this makes me officially part of the little blogging community! :) I'm tagging all my fellow bloggers out there!
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Something happening to someone I love.
2. Not getting to see my children grow up - dying young
3. Cancer -I've lost loved ones to this horrible disease.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My son
2. My dear friend Spanky
3. Almost anyone! I love a good sense of humor.
Three Things I Love:
1. Finding inspiration unexpectedly
2. The beach
3. Oh there is just so many things I love! I simply can't be limited to just three! :)
Three Things I Hate:
1. Inconsiderate people
2. People who think their car blinker is an optional feature
3. People who constantly state their opinions as facts. I like a person that can more often see both sides.
(I honestly can't say I 'hate' anything really. How about STRONGLY dislike?)
Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. Why there is so much hate in the world. Live and let live.
2. Math - yuck!
3. The lyrics to Billy Ocean's 'Caribbean Queen'. Seriously what is he saying?!
Three Things On My Desk:
1. BeautiControl - Sugar Body Lotion
2. Large cup filled w/ice (as w/my first pregnancy I'm obsessed w/crunching on ice which I'm sure is on someones 'Three things I hate' list!) :)
3. KU Jayhawks pen
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Mentally mapping out my day
3. Preparing to hop in the shower
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel the world
2. Try as many sports as I can and master at least one of them- sky dive, rock climb, surf, sail, snow board, run a marathon, and many more!
3. Touch as many people in a positive way that I can. Sounds a bit cheesy but that's what I want my 'legacy' to be.
Three Things I Can Do:
2. Talk to just about anyone
3. According to my Dad, 'Anything you set your mind to'.
Three Things I Can't Do:
1. A no carb diet
2. Watch shows that talk about or show cruelty towards animals
3. Cook well
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your gut instinct
2. The people that genuinely love you
3. Your kids
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. That negative little inner voice telling you you're not good enough, smart enough, thin enough, etc...whatever it is that yours says.
2. Malicious gossip - unless of course it's inside the pages of US Weekly (just kidding!)
3. The song '(Don't Fear) The Reaper' by Blue Oyster Cult from their 1976 album. I think it's a hauntingly beautiful song but it freaks me out for some reason. LOL
Three Things I Would Like To Learn:
1. Speak Spanish fluently
2. How to sew something other then a straight line
3. To be more patient
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chili's Southwestern Cobb Salad - minus corn relish & w/ honey mustard dressing
3. Stuffed mushrooms. YUM!
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Facts of Life
3. Little House on the Prairie
Three Things I Regret:
1. Not pushing myself harder in high school and college
2. Being so self critical through my teens and twenties. Heck, I'm still too self critical!
3. Spending so much time worrying about things I can't control
That was fun!
Random 'Blogger 101' question: Ok Ladies, how do you add a link URL to your post but have the link named say 'Suburban Momma' or 'Life with Lulu' rather then just the URL address?(Hopefully my question makes sense.) It has got to be something simple but I just can't figure it out! Thanks in advance for your insight!