Monday, April 2, 2007

You Simply Must


After seeing the commercials I just knew I had to try 'em! I searched high and low and finally found them at Super Walmart of all places. It's the Hostess Cupcakes 100 Calorie Packs and boy were they worth the search!


On the day I finally got my poor swollen fingers (have a mentioned I've only got 7 wks left to go?) on these delectable little treats a friend of mine surprised me by dropping by with a couple boxes. I had ranted to her about how I had to try them and knowing I was a pregnant woman on a mission she found some at our local Dillon's grocery store. How sweet of her!


Who knew but apparently they are so popular the stores can't keep them on the shelves!
I've now tried the golden cake/chocolate icing and the chocolate cake/chocolate icing and I have to say that my fave is the golden cake. They even have the creamy filling!
If you go to http://www.hostess100.com/ you can get a coupon for a $1.00 off. I guess the trick is finding a store that has 'em in stock!
You'll have to let me know if you like them too!


1 comment:

hqm said...

Good to know! I love to put 100 Calorie pack in my girls lunches...it is just enough! Hope you are feeling well, you are in the home stretch!